C:\> Wednesday, July 23, 2008

up to date

...this blog isn't, even for me. But here's a recap of the last couple of months:

Nothing, really. I've moved from Pets & Nature to Nostalgia/collectibles over there. A d r i 's 20th birthday, and C i n d y and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary as well as 10th "meeting" anniversary. Simba continues to be a creep.

Most importantly, a couple of weeks' ago my grandfather was rushed to the hospital, and a couple of days later we were told he probably wouldn't make it through the night and to come and say our goodbyes. He made it through the night, and is doing much better, though he has to convalesce for about a month at the same extended-care facility he convalesced at last year. I doubt this will fix that whole frog thing, however (see previous post).

I just mowed the lawn.

There. We're all caught up.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Why must you always call my cat a creep???

Jukeboxmafia said...

Whew! What a relief. You have now jumped to the top of my bloglist...

Hank said...

I know, your bloglist was becoming a constant blight on my peace of mind, taunting me as I fell further and further down due to inactivity. Mocking me, if you will.