C:\> Thursday, July 28, 2005

Adri/Daddy SingAlong

This is from 1993; Adri was 5, I was... 29? Sigh. We are singing the song I wrote for her called "Your Name." She tells me now that it always made her cry to listen to this song; you can see her on the verge of tears. Sad, but nice.


Adri and Daddy Singing

Click on picture above or Here for streaming RealVideo File

Since someone told me the audio isn't very good, the lyrics are here


click here for video in Windows Media (Low quality, may or may not stream stream)

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Some of us only have Windows Media Player at work...

Hank said...

But I don't have room for both files. If only netcom would give us a decent amount of space; as it is, I'm having to put this on my compuquest space.

Cindy said...

It streamed for me.

Hank said...

Well La Dee Dah! ;-P

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.